WHY SADDLEBACK STABLES
Saddleback Stables manages thoroughbred racing partnerships offering racing stock with quality pedigree, trained by respected horsemen and women, ridden by top jockeys on leading racing circuits. Investors can experience the thrills of high level racing at a fraction of the cost of single entity ownership. Partners receive all the benefits and access of professional sports franchise owners.
- Frequent e-mail updates concerning your horses’ training, works (breezes), race schedule, strategy and results.
- All access pass to the backside barn area and training track for partners, their family and friends.
- Race day access for partners, family and friends to the paddock area while your horse is being tacked up (saddled), inside strategy session with trainer and management staff, meet the jockey and hear his instructions.
- Full access to the Winner’s Circle for photo with partners, family, friends and all the horses’ connections.
- Post race celebration and analysis.
- Opportunity to schedule tours of Saddleback Stables to visit broodmares, foals, yearlings, retirees and racing prospects.
- Chance to interact socially with other owners at the race oval, sales pavilion or other equine events.
- Instant enrollment in the Saddleback Referral Opportunity program where partners can earn referral fees for introducing us to new partners.
Since 2001 Saddleback Stables has bred, then foaled horses on the Moore Family Farm or purchased them at major thoroughbred sales. Breeding has been done with preferred stallions in Lexington, KY, Ocala, FL, Maryland and Illinois. Acquisitions have been made at the Keeneland September Yearling Sale, Lexington, KY; OBS Two Year Old in Training Sale, Ocala, FL; and the Fasig Tipton Mid Atlantic Sale, Timonium, MD. Saddleback Stables Managing Partner Mike Moore credits the unique partnership approach of bringing investors together in a social and exhilarating race environment.
Equine-athletes campaigned by Saddleback Stables have won or finished in the money at several major US race courses including:
- Arlington Park (Illinois)
- Churchill Downs (Kentucky)
- Delaware Park (Delaware)
- Ellis Park (Kentucky)
- Fair Grounds Race Course (Louisiana)
- Fairmount Park (Illinois)
- Hawthorne Race Course (Illinois)
- Indiana Grand (Indiana)
- Keeneland (Kentucky)
- Laurel Park (Maryland)
- Oaklawn (Arkansas)
- Parx Racing (Pennsylvania)
- Penn National Race Course (Pennsylvania)
- Tampa Bay Downs (Florida)
- Timonium Race Track (Maryland)
- Turfway Park (Kentucky)